Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement

Welfare Advice Service

If you need welfare advice, use the information below to help you find the support you need. 

Please note that South Somerset District Council is not responsible for information held on external websites. 

Contact Welfare Benefits

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?