Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Paying Council Tax

Request to spread Council Tax payments

We understand that some of our residents may have been adversely affected by the impact of COVID-19 and it has been difficult to pay bills. 

Using the link below, you can request for any Council Tax due this year (April 2020 to March 2021) to be spread over the rest of the year until March 2021.

You need to have a My Account with upgraded access in order to complete the form. If you already have a basic account, sign in to request upgraded access. If you do not have an account, register now. Once you have signed into your account, simply select 'My Council Tax' and the option to 'Request to spread payments'. 

Please note, this will increase the amount due each month from your original instalments. Your first payment date will be either the 25th or the 1st of the month and will be confirmed on your bill. A revised bill will be issued 14 days before payment is due. 

If you fail to meet the payments on your revised bill, recovery action will continue. You can find more information on enforcement on our webpage

If you are finding it difficult to pay your Council Tax, more options are available here

Request to spread Council Tax payments

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?