Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Can I apply?

If you are on a low income and need help towards paying your rent or Council Tax, you may be entitled to Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support.

If you are of working age and need help to pay your rent and any housing costs, you will need to apply for Universal Credit (UC).

If you have been affected by the Coronavirus and need further information please see our Coronavirus pages.  If you have any queries or concerns relating to the Coronavirus, you can contact us using our quick and easy online form

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?