Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
My home

I need help with my garden and boundary

  1. What is the boundary of my property

    For more information about property boundaries, visit the government website.

  2. I would like a garden waste bin

    You can subscribe to our garden waste service on our garden waste page.

  3. How do I find out if a tree has a preservation order (TPO)?

    If you are planning works to a tree, visit our tree preservation order page before you begin.

  4. I want to report fly-tipping, litter or dog fouling near my home

    You can report fly-tipping, litter and dog fouling, plus a number of different issues, on our report it page

  5. I want to create a drive and drop my kerb

    You can find information on whether you can do this by visiting our creation of an access page.

  6. I need to report a pothole

    Potholes are repaired by Somerset County Council. You can report a pothole on their website.

  7. I need guidance on high hedges and the height of fences

    To report an issue with a high hedge, visit our high hedges page.

    For information on the height of fences, visit the Planning Portal.

  8. I have an issue with bonfires

    If you wish to report a bonfire or smoke nuisance, visit our report it page.

  9. I need to report anti-social behaviour

    To report anti-social behaviour in South Somerset, go to the Avon and Somerset Police website.

  10. I would like to know more about compost bins

    For information on how to purchase a compost bin go to the Somerset waste website.

  11. I have a pest problem in my garden

    Find information on how to get rid of pest in your home or garden on our pest control page.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?