Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
My community

Parking, roads and travel

  1. Where are the nearest car parks?

    Visit our parking page for maps showing the nearest car parks in different areas of the district.

  2. I need to report a problem with a road

    Follow these link to Somerset County Council to report a problem with a road, pavement or public right of way in South Somerset.

    This includes:



  3. I would like a parking permit

    For information on parking permits and season tickets, visit our parking page.

  4. I need to pay a parking fine

    You can pay your parking fine or Penalty Charge Notice online

  5. What roadworks are taking place in my area?

    For up to date information on all the latest roadworks, visit Somerset County Council’s website.

  6. Will the roads near me get gritted?

    You can find information on what roads in your area are gritted during bad weather on Somerset County Council's website.

  7. I need to report a badly parked vehicle

    For information on how to report a badly parked vehicle, go to Somerset County Council's website.

    If a vehicle is parked on a grass verge owned by the Council, report it to us.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?