Help to get your business digital
This page provides a brief overview of some of the free and subsidised help available to support you getting your business online.
It also helps you to consider how you may be able to improve or grow your business with digital skills and technology.
- Google provide a free digital toolkit to help you start and accelerate your online presence, it includes free training for example, five options to get your business online
- Tech Donut offer Free online guidance for business technology
- The Digital Business Academy provides Free online courses in digital technology for businesses
- Do it Digital helps small businesses improve their digital performance
- Hootsuite offers free advice on how to get the most out of your social media, with guidance on how to preschedule your audience
- Dummies has free factsheets and guidance in digital marketing and social media for business
- Canva makes design simple for everyone by helping you create free designs for web or print
- Startups.co.uk provides free online resources to help you consider how to go about getting your business online
- Heart of the South West Growth Hub provides information on free or part funded events for business support programmes with a sales and marketing focus
The Heart of the South West Growth Hub can provide you with access to a wealth of free guides and information on Superfast broadband technologies and adopting them in your business. See full list below: