Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Me and my family

I'm having difficulties in my relationship

  1. I need someone to talk to

    If you are having difficulties in your relationship and need to talk to someone, you may find help through the Samaritans.

    Visit the Relate website also offers relationship support for everyone

  2. I need advice on reporting domestic abuse

    Call 999 if it’s an emergency or you’re in immediate danger.

    Visit the Government website for advice on how to report domestic abusive and other organisations who can help

  3. I need housing advice

    If you are going through a separation, visit our housing page for advice. 

  4. I need benefits advice

    If your circumstances have changed and you need information about Housing Benefits and Council Tax Support, visit our benefits advice page.

  5. I need debt advice

    If you need debt advice, you can find information at:

  6. Useful Links

    For support, contact the Samaritans.

    For advice, contact the Citizens Advice Bureau.

    For relationship support, contact Relate.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?